Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am looking for recipe suggestions for a potluck at my infant son's daycare (for Halloween)...?

I didn't want to bring anything too sugary and I'd like to avoid egg whites, peanuts, and honey since infants aren't supposed to eat those ingredients. Does anyone have recipes that might be appropriate for these little guys - most will be ages 8 months to 1 year? Maybe some sort of cake or dessert made with baby food?I am looking for recipe suggestions for a potluck at my infant son's daycare (for Halloween)...?
Make all the stuff you make green and mushyI am looking for recipe suggestions for a potluck at my infant son's daycare (for Halloween)...?
I would suggest a cream or pudding thing seeing as they still can eat real whole food or maybe like a fruit tart





just some ideas
Are you sure the food for the potluck is for the kids? If the parents are invited the potluck might mean food for them.





Soft fruits -- make your own fruit cups?


Gelatin/Jell-O (made in halloween cups)


Cereal cups (halloween cups with gerber graduates?)
Puddings (banana, etc) Fruit cups, Jello.. you can make your own then cut it into cute Halloween shapes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment